BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (April 26, 2019) – The expected site visitors affects in District three for April 29 thru May 3 are listed under. All work is difficult to change. For more records check out the brand new GoKY.Ky.Gov. Follow District three on Twitter @kytcdistrict3 and Facebook @kytcdistrict3.
· Two lanes within the northbound direction are expected to be closed beginning Tuesday, April 30 on the Louie B. Nunn Cumberland Parkway interchange at the 43-mile marker. The closure will take place among eight p.M. And 6 a.M. The closure can be finished nightly for approximately two weeks. Once the northbound course is finished crews will transfer to the southbound course. Law enforcement could be a gift all through the closures. The work is climate established so it’s feasible the time table should change.
I-165 (Formerly the Natcher Parkway)
· A lane closure is in the region in the northbound route between exit 3 (US 31-W Nashville Road) and go out five (US 68 Russellville Road). Construction to lengthen the ramps and widen the bridge over the railroad tracks is presently underway. Travel delays are possible in the course of height power time hours. Please gradual down and use caution in this area.
· Motorists need to anticipate lane closures from the Butler County line to simply earlier than go out 26 northbound for maintenance Monday. Resurfacing from the Green River Bridge to the Ohio County line in both guidelines is expected to start after the repairs are made.
Louie B. Nunn Cumberland Parkway
· A bridge painting undertaking at the bridge over I-sixty five ought, to begin with, shoulder and lane closures. The work is climate based. Please use caution whilst journeying in this vicinity.
· KY 98 Brownsford Road- Work will preserve on the KY ninety-eight realignment challenge inside the Durham Springs location. The remainder of the new road has been reopened this week and visitors eliminated from the brief diversion. Speed restriction at some point of the brand new roadway will continue to be at 35 MPH until construction is entire. A motorist has to use warning to obey the diminished speed limits even as traveling within the area.
· KY 585 Old Franklin Road- Crews might be present to begin paintings on a resurfacing undertaking on KY 585 from KY 1332 to Allen/Simpson County line. Flaggers might be gift and site visitors down to one lane during operating hours.
· Brownsville Road KY 259 – Contractors are predicted to paintings on a preventive preservation challenge as a way to also improve roadside capabilities alongside KY 259 from the Warren County line extending north in the direction of KY 101, a distance of eight.84 miles. Flaggers will be a gift to maintain traffic through the paintings area.