Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is organizing one-day National Conference on Cyber Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System on sixteenth of March 2019.
Who can observe?
Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is asking forward to proposals in the shape of abstracts from Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, and representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars, and Students.
• Cyber Crimes against girls and prevention.
• Laws referring to obscenity & indecent illustration of girls
• Criminal Justice Technology inside the 21st century – Crime prevention & policing.
• Trends & Issues in Crimes & criminal justice
• Organized Crimes
• Technology, crime, and its changing styles.
• Cyber Crimes In India In Consonance With Laws Of Developed Countries
• Cyber terrorism:- Issues & demanding situations
• Hate Speech On Social Media & Its Conviction As according to Indian Criminal Law
• Technology crime related to online games
• Criminal Psychology and Cyber Crimes.
• Cyber Laws & IP Issues.
• The hassle of Cyber Pornography & its jurisdiction in India
• Emerging trends & challenges in Cyber Crimes
• Social Media & Legal Problems
• Co-Authorship up to most of two authors is allowed. However, the registration fee might be charged one by one.
• Authors may additionally send their abstract at [email protected]
• The summary need to no longer exceed 350 phrases, and have to be observed by a cowl page, declaring the following:
Title of the Paper
Name of the Author(s)
Name of the Institute
• The gentle replica of the very last research paper should be submitted in a .Document/.Docx layout to [email protected] the problem “Research Paper Submission”.
• The most period of the paper shall no longer exceed 3500 phrases,(except for the footnotes/quit notes/annexure/reviews and many others.).
• All the abstract submission are to be made in Microsoft Word (.Doc) 2007/2010. Full paper must be submitted in pdf.